Wheel and tyre assembly 220460-81

I just received a message from a customer saying that I send the wrong tyres for this wheel:

http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-red-wheel-rim-8-x-18-with-4-studs-and-cylindrical-axle-assembly-220460-81

The picture does show the smooth tyres, but I pick all my orders using the BSX file created by BS, and I am pretty sure that file said I should pick the offset tread variant.
Also when I look at some listings on sale now, I see some remarks stating: 7039c03, and that IS indeed the tread variant.
Is this a wrong listing? I am currently abroad so I can`t really check anything right now.

I would like to inform my customer about the issue though.

Roy
BrickItOn

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Maybe the BL ID is linked wrongly
  • edited February 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @BrickItOn I'm afraid the Brickowl image is wrong... I just checked the full match between BLID and BOID and the item matches, the images do not. I'm filing an image removal on it, but that won't help your 'issue' with your buyer offcourse (not his fault, not your fault, a 'submittors' fault).

1 minute later: Image removal filed
    @Lawrence: can you approve this removal asap please to avoid further issues with it
  • Thanks for looking into it (I had a feeling you would respond :smile: ) I explained the situation with a link to this topic, and we worked it out just fine, he was very understanding.