Catalog Priorities for Minifigs

Hi all, am fairly new here. I'm not sure whether this post has been discussed before but here are some thoughts.

Noticed that the catalog (for minifigs at least) needs lots of work. It's not so nice to see Golden Ninja lloyd as "LEGO Unnamed Minifigure". To be conducive to shoppers I think the most basic level is to have an image, a basic name for each item, and a proper categorisation into the relevant theme. Many of the Super Heroes minifigs are in "Uncategorised".

I acknowledge that there does not seem like there is sufficient manpower to deal with everything that needs to be done. So it is a question of priority being given to items and categories that are most frequently viewed / purchased. Perhaps Admin can generate a list of what minifigs are frequently searched for/looked at and let us know so that work can be focused on these first. Eg, let's put Ninjago or some popular minifig lines first, and let's put Time Cruisers way down the list.

I will contribute some help as well. I'll try to start on correctly naming and categorising minifigs for the ones that appear on the front 3 pages because I assume that is what people see when they get into BO. Then I'll do Super Heroes, Ninjago and whatever I can on Star Wars (mammoth task). Maybe we can all try to pick a theme and work from there.

Hopefully we can help Lawrence to get this thing going.

Comments