Is there a way yet to determine if my store has duplicates?

I want to start parting out new sets on Brick Owl instead of doing it on Bricklink as I normally do. Is there a way I can consolidate as I go automatically or is there a feature set up yet to recognize duplicate inventory?

Gary

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Somebody else can probably explain better but:

If you set the default condition to new from the options drop down, when you see the part out inventory, in the far right hand column 'Destination Lot' it will either say 'Qty: X' if you already have an identical item, or 'New Lot', and therefore add to existing lot, or create a new lot, you can change this option if you wish on the 'destination Lot' column.

I hope that helps.
  • @nathvw: indeed. By default items are consolidated, you have to take effort to select the use of a new lot.

@GarysToys: a warning: triple check your part-out screen. On BL you have the two-step parting out where you get an overview with the parts that will be added to your inventory. Here on BO this is not the case. So the screen where you enter the quantities is the last screen, press update and it's in your inventory.
  • I'd like to revive this feature request. Could we have a way to view duplicate inventory lot entries? The algorithm would only have to check if two or more lots contained the same BOID (+color code) and return those items.

Brian
  • I agree. I would like a way to do this. My wife and I added items together in the past, I added on BO, she did BL. Then when I synced back in the day, it thought they were 2 separate items. So everything me and the wife did together has a duplicate entry over here and I have been trying to locate them all.
  • I'd like to revive this feature request. Could we have a way to view duplicate inventory lot entries? The algorithm would only have to check if two or more lots contained the same BOID (+color code) and return those items.

Brian
    +1
    Very much needed option.

Isabel

• This is finally done, on your inventory viewing screen, on the left there is a filter for duplicate lots. After you delete lots, the counts on the left may take a while to update.
  • Thank you so much Lawrence! This has helped more than words can describe.
    Very much appreciated!

Chris
    budget-kids.com
  • *sigh of relief* Wow, I think I need a cigarette now. :-D That helped with some of my number discrepancies between BO and my base stock.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.