When will the Wishlist be out of Beta? New features?

Was wondering when it will be out of Beta?

I've used it a lot for just getting a small amount of various parts over the last few years.
But in recent months I've used it on some bigger projects and have found it hard work at times.

There's a couple of things I find annoying.
I currently have the Fire Brigade Set 10197 as a Wishlist. Not sure at the moment if I'll try and buy it complete or get the parts.

1. If I click the Tick Box to Select all stores, the Total is Just under £202 and £68 P&P so £270 in total from UK New or Like New from 50 stores! (This leaves 16 items in 11 lots)

It would be great if it could work it out the best Price automatically even if it took a minute or so.

If I carefully remove some of the stores with only 1 part, quote only and minimum spend not met after about 10 minutes I've knocked another £20 pounds off and I'm sure with more checking I could save more.

2. I'm left with 16 items in 11 lots, some of these are available as Used Good.
I then have to update my wish list for those lots to Used Good and get my buying page to update by clicking on a store tick box.
It would be good if we could just click buy remaining lots as 'Used Good' etc

3. When I check out it would be great if I had the choice to only update the Wishlist I'd been using rather than checking all the Wishlists I have. It can take ages if you have lots of Wishlists!