How do I view state sales tax collected?

Have to file 4th quarter, and I know I had some in-state sales how do I find the total sales tax collected?

Thanks

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I believe you should be able to access this information by using the download page from the order section of the website
  • @Lawrence

Would you be a little more specific - this is the first time i've had to do this!

I can see the download link that then produces a menu choice of file type (csv/xml) - there is no date range, so what happens - do I get every order from the beginning?

What about just including this in the "Figures" box in Dashboard? So that when a date range is searched it produces a total of tax (or VAT for you guys) collected in that period.
  • You would want to select the CSV option, and then process the file in Excel to get the specific date range and states that you won the information for
  • @Lawrence

OK well I guess that kinda works - not too well tho!

LOTS of redundant info - can you not add a date range to the download orders? It's bad enough now - what will happen years down the road? Every quarter download every single order since year dot?

Columns D&E both combine date and time which makes sorting difficult.

Random order numbers don't exactly help much either!

Best option, as above, why not extract tax data and show it in the Dashboard?

Thanks G