Selling my Lego. Any sellers interested?

Hello, I've been a member of this site for some time, and have bought a TON of Lego from you guys

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well, this is unfortunate.

It seems it didn't take most of my post ☹️
  • ScorpionReaver

Posts are editable for 6 minutes, so you could have tried editing ;-)
    And you can 'save drafts', and 'preview' them (handy as well).
    Not sure what you tried to include, pictures won't work (a link to an online drive in the cloud would work though)

Sidenotes/observations:
    1. You don't have a store (you're not registered as a seller), making public offers might be considered 'fee avoidance', not sure it's allowed (most likely not ).
    2. The fact you're a 'buyer only' does not reveal your location, so hard for anyone interested to get clues as to what it would take to get it.
    3. Bulks are not easy on this site, as it doesn't have the feature to 'bind' things in larger lot's.
    4. One option (if most are near complete sets, and not too many loose parts) is to actually list all in a store and set a minimum (higher then your required 'return'), then discuss a 'buy out' with potential buyers and 'lower' your minimum to the amount you discussed, doing so will avoid other buyers buying bit's and pieces, yet at the same time show what you have to offer.
    5. Selling seperatly will give you a better return, but includes a lot of work, selling as 'bulk' gives lower return (probably a lot lower) but gives the advantage to be done in one shot...
  • Argh. Okay. I used this site mostly on my desktop, haven't been on it on mobile too much. It's a bit different lol

Most of the minifigs have been sold already, but there is about 124 pounds of Lego, not counting unopened sets. Some from my childhood, as well as my kids' Lego, as well as Lego bought from this site.
    Vintage sets, 70s 80s space grey pieces, as well as newer sets. Something for everyone, all sets are 95-100% complete. I spent quite a bit recently buying pieces to complete our sets, and purchased lots of black and very very dark gray
  • This is unbelievable. It's only posting half of what I say grrrr

I'm going to try my desktop later lol