Stickers

Anyone with ideas on how to stock and organize stickers?

Looking for an inexpensive way to keep them sorted.

Also same for instructions

- are they (both) even worth keeping for smaller sets?

Thanks!

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello in theory yes they are worth keeping but in practise (if they are newish sets )not worth bithering about ,make a big box of them and date them and put in the loft in a dark corner so your great great grandkids might find them that is your only hope
  • For Stickers I have an A4 binder and plastic sleeves inside. I printed a load of a4 sheets with just a number on and use this to index each file and page i.e. (STICK01-01) Both cheap as chips to buy and easy to stack on a shelf.

Instructions manuals mostly go right into the recycling. :)
  • For Stickers I have an A4 binder and plastic sleeves inside. I printed a load of a4 sheets with just a number on and use this to index each file and page i.e. (STICK01-01) Both cheap as chips to buy and easy to stack on a shelf.

Instructions manuals mostly go right into the recycling. :)
    That sounds good, I'm in the US - what purpose would these binders normally serve? Gives me an idea where to look.

Thanks! G
  • I use binders made for storing postcards. There are loads of different ones available, I chose ones that are expandable and where each page/leaf has pockets on both sides.
  • Hi Graham, Those A4 Ring Binders you can find in any stationary or office supply section of most stores. Handy for a whole load of uses.
    Hoddie's idea sounds good to!
  • hi i store them in a file cabinet with the numbers in ascending order. But a binder sounds like a good solution.
  • I'm using slip in photo albums i once got very cheap. Works very nice and is rather compact.
    90% of instructions go to tne recycling bin and the rest gets stored in boxes. Hopefully the stored ones will be worth something in the future.
  • I just found the near perfect solution at wallyworld pack of 10 12x12 pages less than $4, assorted size pockets (mostly 4x6) slip in from the top - fit an expandable binder.

They are near the photo albums in the craft section and called "project life" from a company called American Crafts.

G