Storepage

hello i recently added a new header on my store front I think I have done something wrong when I view my storefront the new header is there but nothing else there are no pictures of newly listed or most viewed or best selling could someone help me please also could you talk me through in layman terms I am not very bright on computers thankyou in advance brennans bounty

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It looks like you have edited your homepage so that it only shows the text that you have chosen. It looks like new wiped out what was there originally. If you would like those blocks to come back, there is some example code that you can use at the bottom of the page for editing the homepage.
  • thank you Lawrence I will give it a go regards brennans bounty
  • hello Lawrence I am having no luck with adding pictures when I click on the suggested items it does not do anything could you talk me through it regards brennans bounty
  • You would need to copy and paste the examples, as opposed to just clicking on them. You need to copy and paste those into the editing area for your store page.