How many members?

edited September 2013 in Brick Owl Vote Up2Vote Down
Or how many folks are signed up here now?

Orders are coming in at a nice pace, so just curious, if you would share?

can I assume its considerably more than # of stores?

Thanks! Graham

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • How's a nice pace? You've got way less items listed than me and I am getting small $1.50 orders about once or twice a week. A couple $10 ones. Wish it would pick up a bit.

Brian
  • Ne'ermind. It was pointed out to me that the 1330 I was looking at appears to be individual parts lots, not counting what's available in different colors. 150,000 items, I've some catching up to do.

Admin, what is that number anyway?

Brian
  • I am getting some orders, not many, but compared to most I only have a small inventory, and I am new to this so I do not have any guidelines to go off, what is concerning, but not surprising, is although my store inventory pages are getting hits by looking at the built in stat counter, my main store pages are getting very little hits, and looking at the information that the stat counter I put on my main pages is telling me, by time, date and isp country, none of my recent customers have looked at my store pages, terms e.t.c.

It would be nice to know the amount of traffic the site generates, ideally a figure that excludes sellers maintaining their stores.

Nathan.
  • edited September 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    How's a nice pace? You've got way less items listed than me and I am getting small $1.50 orders about once or twice a week. A couple $10 ones. Wish it would pick up a bit.

Brian
    hey Brian, it's mostly small orders here too, certainly not enough to make anything close to a living!
    I think I am averaging 1 order per day ± On BL is about 1 or 2 per week but those are (usually) bigger, about 30% are referred here from re-brickable.

It's enough to keep me entertained and buy what I need :)

One thing - before I opened up again after our move (from England), I added a lot of inventory so I still have a good amount of "the good" parts that sell (and a mountain of parts that don't sell!) - I had to break down big sets to save shipping space... I usually add inventory in a more continuous flow not all at once.

cheers Graham

@Admin - still curious the buyer/store ratio
  • Indeed would be very nice to know..., also a clear numbering of orders might prove insightful...
    (so you can count every x order is mine...)..., Also upgrading the stats in the bottom might be helpful).

I ques that it greatly depends on what you have for sale... been here since 2 weeks, got 18 orders, aprox EUR 4,50 in bricks avg...., not bad at all and it's the beginning of the season. (note: cause we only sell parts our avg per order is typically low, (selling 1 eiffeltower would really boost the avg).

Indeed not enough to make a living, but nice to do and a great means of getting yet more LEGO!
    (or plug some household holes.... :) )