Wishlist Errors

I have a lot of duplicate items caused by errors in the Wishlist program and I don't believe them all to be related to variations. Firstly, if you part out and you choose the variation you need. At this point, having verified and submitted, the variations flag should be excluded from any further selection process thus ensuring the integrity of the Wishlists. I'm not entirely convinced that variations is the route cause because I have experienced bizarre Wishlist errors and these I'm sure are a result of the Wishlist program error routine. Sometimes when I'm selecting and deselecting Stores an "Unspecified Error" occurs. At this point does the program reset all it's parameters and update queries or does it blindly bumble on reeking havoc with the Wishlists and Carts.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited December 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Would you be able to give more information about the error you receive? Is this a red error message that appears at the top of the page? Does it only have the words "Unspecified Error" or is there any other information?
  • Hi Lawrence, yes it is a red error msg at the top of screen and yes, it is an unspecified error. Following on, I have a Black Plate 2x8 in my 7743 Wishlist but there isn't a Black Plate 2x8 in the 7743 Set Inventory. It just gets weirder and weirder.
  • Unfortunately I can't ascertain where that error message would come from.

With regards to the 7743 Wishlist, I presume the part has since been removed from the Wishlist. It may be pertinent to note the majority of that WishList was created all at once in September, and then another 14 parts were added to that over two days in November so it's possible the part was added to the WishList manually afterwards.