Catalog Submission Dimensions

I have noticed this issue mainly on Poly Bags sets, I want through all the ones I had a few weeks ago and corrected or added dimensions as necessary, and I have noticed on more than one occasion the dimensions have been changed again. Some dimensions of the poly bags are now smaller than the smallest dimension of the largest item in the set.

This is important as some poly bags are right on the Royal Mail large letter size limit when packed, some are over, some are comfortably under.

I would like to request that official dimensions are obtained for polybags and any other similar items, as I fear that at some point a dimension may be changed resulting in a loss in postage to the seller, and in my case I would take the loss and send the item for the postage paid by the buyer, this should not be the case though.

I now fear that any other 'larger' items I have taken time to submit missing dimensions for have been altered again, and would hate to have wasted my time, and subsequently get caught out on postage for any items this may have happened to.

I have no option but to take any items I have concerns over off sale until we have a solution. I do not want to have to have to check all the dimensions of 'larger' items again and again to make sure they are still accurate.

I am not moaning, just expressing my concerns.

Nathan.

Comments