I can't make my mind up on what cool set to buy?

Hi, I want to give myself a little treat for the seasons and buy a like 150-300$ worth set. I looked at most of the great affordable sets and 3 really stand up to me, the Mercedes Acros technic set, the Lego towers bridge set and the mind storms ev3 but I can't make my mind up! There all great I wish I could have them all but yeah ain't nobody got the money for that. So yeah leave me some comments about you guys thoughts. A super big architecture bridge set, a pneumatic engineering technic set or a robot maker set? Which is better?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'd go EV3, so many more thing to do with it. That's what I'm getting from Santa! ;-)
  • Tough decission. Mostly because these sets are so different.

I would probably skip the bridge because it might be a litte repetitive and you end up with a huge model. I just would not have enough space to keep it assembled and might not need so many tan bricks for my own collection. Still a very cool model for sure.

The Arocs is reasonably big and will leave you with a lot of usefull technic elements. I parted one out and really enjoyed examining the instructions. It also looks like a real interresting build.

I have not so much experience with mind storms. But when you are into robots it might have the best long time value.