Bug with wish list??

Before I give up on wishlist again, I am (trying) parting together another Cafe (one is not enough) .

First step is buy from my own store as I have over 75% of the parts needed.

Done and used the "update" function to remove parts from wish list, waited an hour or so to be sure every thing was updated.

Went back and attempted to buy missing parts, and found parts in my store still on my wishlist - how can this be? I hadn't added anything!
OK - a bug... so I "purchased" again, waited a good while and did the same again - and yet again parts were still showing as available in my store.
I am now on hold.

I suspect that when the "ignore variations" is selected wishlist doesn't update the variants from the list, as it seems to be the variants are the parts that are available over and over; i.e. wishlist is still looking for the correct part, even when you have purchased the variant.

Please advise @Admin @Lawrence

Thanks G

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think this has happened to me in the past.
  • Your store may not be the cheapest for those parts.
  • edited November 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Yes there is a note on the functionality that if you ignore the variations you will need to do a bit of a manual update of your wish list so you can decide if particular variations have been fulfilled by your order
  • Yes there is a note on the functionality that if you ignore the variations you will need to do a bit of a manual update of your wish list so you can decide if particular variations have been fulfilled by your order
    Is there going to be a fix? And when will wishlist be out of beta?

Also it would be nice to be able to "force" a store order (to purchase maximum items from "favorite" store(s) for purchases) and/or be able to "weight" stores i.e. "willing to pay, say +10% from "favorite" store(s)

Thanks G
  • Your store may not be the cheapest for those parts.
    No I am definately not "cheap" Quality is more important ;)

altho currently my prices are pretty competitive :smile:

Not sure how to "pay" for my own stuff tho... B-)
  • Have also been parting out the Cafe and found the same thing. Looks like I'm going to have a few spare parts. I need 1 Tan Arch 1 x 6 x 2 Thick Top and Reinforced Underside (3307). Think I've got 5 on order so far!! 3 are from myself luckily.

The other thing you need to watch out for is that the Carts are empty from stores you might be buying from. One of the reasons I've asked for a clear all carts button.
  • So do I need to uncheck the 'ignore variations' to stop this happening?
    Just had it happen with my store again.

Missed this one.
    On my wish list I had 1 of 5 of these.
    http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-black-slope-75-2-x-2-x-3-hollow-studs-smooth-30499

What I got from my store
    http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-black-slope-75-2-x-2-x-3-solid-studs-98560

Wish list still showed I needed 5.

if I do uncheck the 'ignore variations' could I end up with different variations of the same part?