A few milestones > Discounts have been set :-)

After being a LEGO 'hobby' seller for over 8 Years, of which 3 years on BO, I finally came to a point to go 'professional' (as a sidejob)
Effective for the past 3 weeks now, and already made my first 1000 Euro (= good feeling).

Added 38.000 parts (+20.000 technic parts) to my store the past 2 weeks, largest upload I've ever done in such a short period, more to come offcourse (still sorting/stocking current batch), hope to reach 100.000 available parts before the year is up.

Jumped over 500 positive (actual) BO feedbacks

Have +60.000 of unredeemed catalog points, which means that for the next 3.5 years I can sell 'fee free' on BO (and obviously a lot of that is going to be spent on discounts for customers).

VAT has been applied to my store which means for non EU customers, my prices have dropped with 21% (feel free to have a wider look).

On top of that I've set a lot of prices below 6 month average (good for both EU and Non EU customers).

And top of that, to celebrate all those milestones, I've thrown in a 10% discount on over 3000 available lot's (spare 'parts' only). This additional discount will probably apply for the rest of the year, so feel free to fill carts and checkout :-)

New shipping methods will be added soon (Modial Relay) in my store for 9 EU countries (Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Italy and UK) > quite intresting if you're looking to buy over 80 grams of items (up to 30 kg) at quite reasonable prices. If you're in those countries and need the setting 'fast', just 'yell' and I'll make it happen faster ;-)

Welcome day and night (alltough I won't respond during my night time LOL), happy browsing :-)

Comments