Parting out a set.

I tried my first part out today. However I did not Submit as I was not 100% happy with the following.

If I have an existing lot of a part, it allows me to select the lot or select new lot at the price shown. That's great. What doesn't make sense is that when parting out a NEW set, why I would want to add NEW parts to existing USED lots.

I suggest the part out feature offers a condition dropdown, to allow the user to choose a default condition for the parts, either NEW or one of the USED subcategories. If NEW is chosen then only NEW existing lots are offered for merging, if one of the USED conditions is chosen, then any of the USED existing lots could be offered.

Also average prices for parts would have to be based on the USED price guide not the NEW price guide if a USED condition was selected.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • All done. There is a drop down to select the default condition. This drop down changes all of the conditions and affects the default lot that is picked to merge with. I have also added the condition onto the lots in the drop down to make it clearer. Lastly, the price is now based on the default condition.
  • Amazing speed at getting this sorted. Thanks
  • I have to admit, that was fast. I have not made a website in over probably 15 years and the speed you pulled this off at is incredible. I do not know the exact times, but it looks to be same day turnover on website updates, less than 24hours on this one.
    You are doing a great job Lawrence.

Chris
This discussion has been closed.