Item attribute

Two questions about the sides printed attribute.

1.- This also applies to parts with stickers?

2.-If yes, then wouldn't it be better to rename it sides decorated? Or something different?

For example this item has the same sticker but mirrored on the other side, but you don't know as there is only 1 picture and the title doesn't says it has sticker on both sides:
http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-shuttle-tail-2-x-6-x-4-with-sticker-from-set-7732-6239

PD: I submitted a better name already.

- Edit -

PD2: If an item changes its name, does the url change? If yes, do the old one redirects to the new one?

Thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Stellar
    When it has a sticker (or several) it is mentioned in the description, so technicly no need for indicating it is printed (as it's not) Maybe @Lawrence could add the option, alltough there isn't really a need.
    I also filed a name change for this particular part now (Lawrence will decide which one is best), so that it fits other descriptions of similar parts (there is a lot of work to be done on such items).
    I always remove the set number and move the setnumber to the 'tag' section (no need in this case as the description I filed mentions NN-7732).
    In cases like this the description can be changed to 'stickers' or 'sticker on both sides' (I've used the latter for this one) when you notice it.
  • The item URL does change and it is redirected
  • I see, I'm still learning how things can be done better.

Thanks ^^