Why does my store not appear in lot lists?

Is there a minimum feedback, account age or no. of lots required for a store to actually be visible?

I joined a few weeks ago primarily as a buyer, but I'd like to put some stuff up for sale too, but I dont feel like putting any more things in my store until I know a little more

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If I'm not mistaken, it takes several minutes to update. The search system apparently uses a preprocessing/caching system where updates don't appear instantly.
  • Would you be able to let us know what you mean by lot lists? You should appear in the catalog aslong as your store is open, you have a reasonable despatch time and your item is in stock and for sale. Also make sure you don't have any filters when viewing the catalog.
  • Would you be able to let us know what you mean by lot lists? You should appear in the catalog aslong as your store is open, you have a reasonable despatch time and your item is in stock and for sale. Also make sure you don't have any filters when viewing the catalog.

If I were to search LEGO Snowtrooper Helmet (44360) for example, I have 20 or 30 of those in my inventory, and it says that the lowest price is 1.10 CAD. Which is what I listed them for, but I don't actually see my store pop up if I was to search that item, Superbricks and a French store will pop up, I should be 2nd on the list as far as quantity is concerned.

And yes I've tried logging out and searching as a guest, too. Thought it wouldnt appear because it's my store. but no dice
  • I don't see them either. You have 20 Used (Good) in white in stock, but viewing the page for that item doesn't show them, even if you set the filters to World and Condition: All.
  • In fact I can't see any your items listed. The C-3PO set isn't showing and a couple of others I checked.
  • Unfortunately there was an issue affecting new stores that haven't created/altered any shipping methods. This has now been resolved and your store should now be visible in the catalogue.