Bricklink crashing again

edited September 2013 in Brick Owl Vote Up5Vote Down
Bricklink once again having serious stability and speed issues. Seriously considering moving here.

Comments

• 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • They are constantly having problems. I hope it gets resolved, but in the meantime let us celebrate the Owl's success in becoming a great place to buy and sell Lego.
  • Site was virtually unviewable earlier when I was looking to see if they have answered questions over a certain current hot topic.

+1 to Brick Owl (again) :P
  • I'll have a malt, please. :)
  • I was commenting earlier that I could go and make cocktails while pages loaded...sadly, I might enjoy the wait times more if I was doing that. ;-)
  • They are constantly having problems. I hope it gets resolved, but in the meantime let us celebrate the Owl's success in becoming a great place to buy and sell Lego.
    Exactly! :)

@Brickathon - too funny!

• Buyer from Bricklink and ebay checking out site. Sadly Bricklink now often unusable much to my annoyance as I love the site,it's just getting worse not better. I hope it can revive itself and wish everyone here all the best,I'll be shopping here soon I'm sure.
  • Welcome @stuart9. Now place some orders so us poor sellers can throw another lump of coal on the fire. ;)
  • Sorry guys,orders next month I hope,just bought approx 40 kgs mixed lego,all out of cash at moment and no room. A little sorting to do I think!
  • Sorry guys,orders next month I hope,just bought approx 40 kgs mixed lego,all out of cash at moment and no room. A little sorting to do I think!
    40kg,s that'll make you a nice little shoppe here :)
  • Working towards this but can't decide when,I've also built a collection of 200-300 sets so far,just another lego nut!
  • Hope you'll find some owl's to sell while sorting!

Welcome to this great stable venue!
  • BrickLink crashing again, and again, and oh wait, again!

I have received a few orders this morning and I have not been able to log in to invoice, tell people I shipped items, nothing.

I used to have a BO store but there was a sync issue and messed up my entire BL inventory and it made me mad so I left BO. It was my fault for not setting this to retain :P but what a headache!

I will open up my store again if only I could get into BL to get my inventory file to sync! I have an Eifel tower, taj mahal, and more all sitting around collecting dust and they can't sell on a website that doesn't work!

I hope I can come back soon guys/gals.

Chris
  • No crashes here yet ;)

No real problems either, a few things "could be (a little) better" - like ability to manipulate inventory, however I just dug up an "old" mac book still running 10.5 which means Brickstore works, which has solved MY inventory probs!

I don't see how BL2 can offer much of a better platform than BO so cudos to Lawrence for all his hard work!

G