Seaching your (own) inventory

BWABWA
edited September 2013 in Site Issues Vote Up0Vote Down
He All,

While I uploaded som items today and tried to also keep my stock balanced between this site and the other, I guess I made an error along the way..., There seems to be an amount diff for +/- UDS 100,- 40 lots missing, totals +/- the same...,

Finding the difference (and understanding it) can off course be done in several ways..., but wanted to start with the easy to spot data. (like non unique lots, all lots that are marked new etc etc...,) I tried searching with the find box but did not give the desired results, can't seem to find more search options on my own stock...., am I missing something or is it not there (yet?).

Rgds,

Jeroen

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Additional..., is there a way to check logfiles (upload/download)?
  • We don't have very advanced inventory browsing filters yet I'm afraid. If you have differences it is usually due to items we don't currently support here such as books/catalogues or super lots/reserved lots.
  • Found where the problem seems to come from..., imported files do not merge if the (eternal) ID isn't the same? Solution to prevent this in future...., delete all etrenal ID's? (so this should fix the future uploads) , Can I merge Identical lots? (or find them easy (nb quantity & price will differ since they didn't merge before)....
    SOrry for the hassle...
  • If you have lots with external IDs, when you upload new items to BO from a file they will not merge with lots that have external IDs because the changes would be overwritten next time you synchronise. You can remove the IDs, but then that would break the Sync. If you want to use BL Sync and add new items to your inventory, you either have to add them to BL, or have some duplicate lots.
  • Thanx, indeed extremal Id's seemed to be the issue for not merging...., am more and more convinced a external matching tool might be handy, on which development has started...,