Free gift from lego s@h

Just got my lego xmas train from the lego website , it came with the september promo polybag 30422 ninjago + a minifig shaped card thank you and we have included an extra treat note --- polybag 30305 spiderman super jumper . Did anyone else get the free treat or has lego finally recognised me as the special one :)

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @polarbomber
    You're not special, got the same thing, and my friend Stefaan (Elias 3) as well... (and I can only assume many others also).
    Feel lucky, I indeed got them with the X-mas train, but also bought the new Death Star, no extra presents with that one (500 Euro 'extra' but no 'extra' gifts *sigh*) :neutral:
  • @polarbomber
    Nevertheless, your remain special for us (the community) offcourse ;-)
  • We're the chosen ones! I got the same with 2 starwars calendars and some series 16 minifigures. I also used a £10 voucher I found somewhere. Spent over £50 to get the free postage.
  • I'm not a friend of S@H! They cancelled most of my recent order which put me under the free delivery threshold, meaning I ended up paying a shipping charge for the first time ever! I did get the Spider-Man poly however :)
  • @Hoddie
    Canceling part of an order is 'standard' procedure whenever they feel like... (I never had it happen, but read about it plenty of times)
    However I would give a call to the Belgian helpdesk about the shippingcosts, after all it's not your fault they didn't deliver part of your order (not sure about actual 'rules' in regards to shippingscosts when part of an order is canceled), just stay firm about it, I once had a missing bag in a set, ordered the pieces straight from the 'my sets has missing parts' form and they wanted me to pay for it (the ordered parts + shipping), I had to exchange a few mails (then they offered to ship the parts for free, but shipping at my cost *yeah duh*), but they finally shipped for free and included a free polybag on top (for the inconveniance).

Eric

• I sent them an email after my post and they have kindly refunded the shipping :) Can't complain I suppose.