Item also in other orders

"When looking at an item in your inventory you can now see how many of that item are in outstanding orders"

Great to see such a useful update, but I think it could be more useful still if the figure was displayed on the order page as a third line under the stock remaining value. This would allow sellers to verify remaining stock as they work AND set aside additional parts for upcoming orders, thus saving multiple trips to the same stock location.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Or instead of another line, in the same line show "Remaining 2/7".

"/7" will only be visible if this item is in an order not processed, so you won't see 7/7 in all lots.

Also, the "7" could have a link like the one in the inventory and an alt attribute saying "5 in 2 orders" for when you hover it with the mouse.

Maybe I am compressing too much info into 1 character...

Sergio
  • This has now been implemented
  • Great thanks!

But it is a bit slow to load with 6 orders (Processing...)

For example: "LEGO Medium Stone Gray Plate 2 x 6 (3795)" takes a lot of time, but "Medium Stone Gray 3795" is pretty fast.

@Lawrence maybe you can tweak it a bit?

Thanks
  • I agree, that the order screen after clicking the link, is very slow.

Also, if you have refunded a part on an order, it is showing as a negative in the On orders figure.
  • edited July 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks for letting me know about the slowness, that's been resolved. @minifigforlife would you be able to let me know an order id you've seen that on for me to look into?
  • Thanks, it works faster now!
  • @Lawrence it was on this order 5812929. While this order was still in Processed status, it showed the negative items on orders for the refunded item.
  • Thank you for letting me know, that should now be resolved
This discussion has been closed.