Printing Picking List

Hello, I would prefer to NOT show quantity remaining on my picking list. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
thank you for your help.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    For what reason? It's handy during 'picking' to check remaining stock...
  • I am training my teen son to pull orders for me. He has a condition called Visual Snow, which means he see everything as if looking thru an old time static filled television. It is helpful to only have to concentrate on one number in that section.
  • @logansbricks
    I see, then indeed that would be quite a practical reason as those 2 values are close to one another. I have a slight form of dyslexia (which seems to be getting worse) and so I sometimes I mess up between the 'ordered' quantity and 'remaining' quantity while picking (reason I doublecheck most orders), particulary since I print orders on a smaller scale (35-60% of actual size). Personally I wish 'remaining' would always be red (regardless whether 0 or not) for that reason for example.
    There is however no setting for such, and not sure @lawrence could implement a additional setting for it (by that I mean whether the 'remaining' goes on the form or not by making it a sellers choice).
    I know there is a seller around who uses an offline printing form for picking orders, but I don't remember who it was (browse the forum).
    Assuming you sync, you do have the BSX of orders, not sure if it is an option to use that file as a base to generate a pickingsheet somehow.

And as a sidenote: it is nice to hear you're involving your son, it's always a good experiance for youngsters to learn a bit of 'business' and 'serving customers' at young age :-)