Pay by the Month?

Lawrence, is there a way to pay fees by calendar month?

I just went to pay and see that the only option is to pay the balance.

Now that I am a "proper" business it would be helpful.

(perhaps I am unaware of something again)

Cheers G

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Graham Fees are always due the first of each month, but will only be due if you reached a minimum of the equivalent of £6, if not it will be posponed 'till the next month. So if you take the habit of checking (and paying) your 'fees due' the first of each month, then technicly you can pay them by the month (that is if you reach £6 each month offcourse).
    You'll just need to figure out how to 'book' them as costs, as currently there is no 'billing' for it (unless that changed recently). Check with your accountant if a printout of your Paypal transaction would do...

• It's not a huge issue, however it's untidy - BL simply apply fees to prior month sales, don't see why it can't be like that here?

Besides I don't fancy waiting up till midnight of 30/31st of each month (:| :-O :-SS
  • I don't see much difference with the BL billing system, once a fee is due and you wait xx days and get new orders, the amount rises, you can stick to paying the fees due, or you can pay the actual 'current' balance.
    True, if you don't pay BO's fees on the first, they keep rising and once you decide to pay them, it will be full amount due at that particular moment (so including the fees of the running month). Personally I don't see the problem (I rarely pay fees anyway): you pay what you owe, so if you wanna have a more consistant payment 'timer', then just process it the first of each month (you don't need to stay up for it LOL), ok, if an order enters while you're asleep you'll pay fees on that one too, but is that really relevant? When I look at BL and I get an order at 4 AM CET on the first of a month, then I'm still being billed, as BL runs EDT only and so on BL it would still be the last day of previous month... no big deal ;-)