Quote request for International shipping...What to do? Please help!

I received a quote request to ship an order internationally, but I don't ship outside the US. What is the best way to address this in BrickOwl? I sent the buyer a message to inform them that I don't ship internationally, but I can't seem to get rid of the quote. Is there a better way to decline to quote an order? I don't want to have it appear that I am ignoring the quote...

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You can set up the countries you ship to in your settings for "Request a Quote" shipping method.

I also find annoying that we can't get rid of quote or that they do not age, as shipping prices can increase if the quote stays for too long.
    To remove a quote you don't want to send (can be many reasons, like buyer making illegal/unreasonable request) what I do is delete the items from my inventory, total is then for $0 which I quote $0 for shipping and then re-add the items. Not ideal, but it works....
  • Thank you. You are correct...that sounds like a pain in the rear, but if it does away with the requested quote then that will work.
  • By the way...Yahtzee on the countries tip...I missed that one during my store set up. Thank you again!