Dashboard / What do I see?

BWABWA
edited September 2013 in Site Issues Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi (again) All,

Just got our second quote turned into an order....:), but this leaves us with some more questions about reading the dashboard... (great "tool" in itself).

Before looking in we had 4 active carts and 4 quotations. After 1 quotation turning into an order we would expect carts 3? or does the order count as cart until fulfilled...?

2ndly the store counter....., in 2 days we had 5K+ vistors? Is there a webbot active? how to read this figure?

Rgds

J & D

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • More likely 5k+ individual page clicks.
  • Hard to believe.. (5K people viewed my store in 24 hrs?)
  • It's counting search indexers like Google crawling your store.
  • The page view count excludes obvious crawlers like google but not if an obscure one is crawling it. More useful analytical are in the works. Active carts will reduce if a quote becomes an order.
  • Another question about the dashboard..., Active carts...,
    I have 4 outstanding quotes and 2 active carts, does this mean 2 of the quotes were not accepted and the potential buyer emptied his/her cart? If so how do I know which buyer and can I then remove the quotes? Would a link to the active carts (on the dashboard) an possibility/idea?

• Active carts are simply the amount of carts that are active in your store by other users. It is intended to give a little indication as to how popular your store is, it is not necessarily related to quotes. Members carts are Private unless they request a quote for the cart.