No order email received

Until last week, i always received an email when a new order or quotes has been placed in my shop. Last week i didn't received mails from new orders or quote.

I like to react quickly on new orders or quotes, i'm not a full time seller so i doesn't have brickowl open al day long. there for i'm depending on the emails.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Problem solved, i don't now why, but suddenly hotmail marked BrickOwl mail as spam :(
  • I just had this issue, and when I contacted brickowl about it I received the following response...

"It looks like an e-mail sent to you this evening was marked as spam. Unfortunately, once an e-mail account has marked an e-mail from us as spam, we are no longer able to send any further e-mails to that e-mail address. I'm afraid this action is irreversible, the only way around it would be to use a different e-mail address for your account."

this is unfortunate, does anyone know how to correct this on yahoo?

thanks for the help
    Judah
  • In Hotmail, i went to the "spam" folder and marked a mail from Brickowl as "this is no Spam" problem was solved. I don't know if this works with gmail