Shipping Quote

edited September 2013 in Brick Owl Vote Up0Vote Down
I have a shipping quote that I am trying to add the shipping cost to and can not figure out where to add it.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • On the top right of the page there should be a button for it when viewing the quote.
  • The "Submit quote" button?
  • So sorry. I assumed that was to actually send the quote and did not want to send an empty shipping cost. I am just ever so slightly embarrassed now.
  • No need to be embarrassed! I remember my first quote I had the same problem. I was afraid of sending a blank quote and looking like a moron so I went and shopped in my own store requesting a quote so I could figure it out!

Lawrence any chance of a note somewhere on the quote page that you need to enter the info when hitting the "quote" button? Or perhaps change the button to say enter shipping cost, or something? just throwing the idea out there....I remember taking quite some time to figure it out my first time...
  • Would it also be possible when submitting a quote to be able to select the shipping method the quote relates to, or be able to send a message with the quote, or both?

Thanks Lawrence.
  • Have made a note to reword the button, will allow seller messages along with the quote at a later date. For now you are welcome to send a normal message after the quote is sent if necessary.
  • Is the message customer button now working then as when I tried that I got the standard unauthorized message.

Thanks.
  • You should be able to message customers, you will receive an unhelpful error if you try to email yourself.