Error on updating inventories

Apologies if I've missed this somewhere. I am trying to update an inventory and getting an error returned. Obviously I don't know what is causing the error. I am deleting minifig parts and adding new complete minifigs. Some parts are getting a reduction in count as well. I am also adding in extra parts. This happened the other day and I kept pulling back the changes until it was accepted but I'm not quite sure what I did now.

Brian

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Aaand apparently the problem was with Match ID numbers. I reset them all to make sure there were no gaps and no orphans.
  • Looks like there is still some issues happening, I've added some extra logging and will continue to monitor it. If you do the inventory for http://brickowl.com/catalog/lego-clone-trooper-minifigure the parts for it will automatically get removed from that set. There is some code that checks for sets that have the mini figure as well as the mini figures parts, and if so, remove the parts, but this only works if the mini figure has an inventory. This has been done for the trooper and the orange droid.

Don't worry about gaps with the alternate numbers for now that will also fix itself over time.

Sorry for the trouble you're still having, next time you have an issue, don't submit it again, let me know and I will try to work out whats happened.
  • Will do. I was happy to find my own work-around but I understand that might not help you to see the error in the log files. ;)

Brian