Order Listing

I have noticed that my orders are no longer listed in Remarks order. I am not sure what has happened but I use this field for the location of the part and would like it back in that order.

I have had a quick look but cannot find the setting to change it. Can anybody help please.

Thanks
Calvin
Central Bricks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @bnsf734
    sorting of 'remarks' (note) is a browser setting, if you cleared cache or installed a new version of your browser, your setting might be gone... It is also possible it 'altered' due to Admins recent changes on the settings > read forum message : http://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/2425/little-bug-in-sorting-the-parts-list

Just open one order and click on the arrows behind 'note' on top bar and you should be able to have your setting again (assuming 'note' is your preferred order). Remember you can also 'combine' several sortings methods by holding the ctrl key down and clicking the other options in the top bar (condition + note + quantity + etc). Your browser should now remember your setting (untill you clear cache again or untill next browser update).
  • PS my orders are better sorted since the update :-)
  • edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks @RobErNat

I have found the setting and am happy now! Not sure how it changed but I will know if it changes again.

Calvin