Help with a problem i'm having with Brickstock

Can anyone help.

I finally was able to get Brickstock up and running. Updated my inventory and
then realized I needed to round to 2 decimals.

Now trying to update it after rounding everything. I copy so much, say 300-500
lots and click on "export" it then it brings up Bricklink update box fine but
when I try to copy in the box it ONLY has .... Why is it not copying
everything for me?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Janice

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This seems like a question for the BL forum, not the BO forum. If you are indeed trying to import items from a .bsx file into your BO inventory, this is done by uploading the file rather than by copying/pasting.
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @multinana1957
    Janice, not sure what you're doing, but to be able to make 'updates' you need the BL inventory lot ID's to match.
    So first step is to 'import' your store data again (and not use the original file), that way your BSX file holds those ID's (there is a hidden column).
    Then you can select a number of lines, update to 2 decimals, then use the 'export' > Update command. You need to use the bottom field (the one on top serves to import new uploads), just put your cursor in there and press crtl-c (as the export function of Brickstock already selected the lines and placed them on clipboard), you will notice that the lot ID's will be there as well. Once you move to the next step, it will tell you which lot ID's will be updated, with in your case the old price and the new one...