Boba Fett Minifigure 75137

Am I right in thinking that the version of Boba Fett in 75137 is yet to be created as a complete minifig? Can't find him amongst the many various Fetts that turn up in search.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The problem i see is that boba fett uses 1 range finder , but the inventory shows 1 bag of range finders/visors .
  • Yes, I actually tried to change the inventory for that set in order to create that minifig. I don't think it was approved yet though
  • Thanks for replying. I too, made an attempt to create the minifigure but was using my android cell phone at the time which turned out to be less than useless for the purpose.

I have noticed, this particular Boba appears to be identical to the very expensive and rare Slave 1 Fett, but without the printed arms.
    So am wondering if it's possible to use that version to make an edit - swap out the torso and then re-name etc., etc.? Effectively creating a new minifigure from an existing one, or is that not possible?
    I cannot try this for now - only have my cell with me and it really doesn't present a useful interface on those edit pages.
  • @waynstar @Sarbaek
    Simply add the rangefinder to the set itself, once approved you can create the fig...
    It's not ideal as the 'baggie' with full content will still be there, but on BO there isn't a pratical solution, except for splitting up the content of the baggie itself (maybe that's what you tried Sarbaek ? )
  • Yes @RobErNat that's what I tried to do. I also made a note on the change that it was for adding the missing minifig for the set. It hasn't been approved yet though.
  • Just to let you know, this is in my task list, and I will find a solution to this issue
  • The figure has now been approved, I have added the rangefinder to the figure, and broken the bag of helmet parts and added them back to the original set. The figure will be added to the set itself shortly.
  • @waynestar i just added it and its approved!
  • Thanks everyone for all your help. Much appreciated.