Order status not automatically updated to Payment Received

I received an order this morning that was paid with Paypal (micro payments) but the status was not automatically updated to Payment Received. I had received the payment email from Paypal and the payment showed up in my Paypal account. This is the first time that happened to me. I have manually updated the status to Payment Received. Is this something that happens sometimes or is this some sort of bug?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If I'm not mistaken, it can happen when using the payment method "PayPal (For Personal Accounts)".

But it shouldn't happen when using "PayPal (For Premier/Business Accounts)", since BrickOwl and PayPal can then talk to each other through the API, and that's far more reliable.
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for reporting that, I can see that affected a few orders this morning, I have put a potential fix and extra logging in place so I can check into that more to see whats happening. I have also updated those orders to Payment received that weren't already.
  • Hi!

I just had the same problem. I just received an order that was paid by PayPal (For Premier/Business Accounts) but the order didn't update to Payment Received. I hope this will be fixed soon...
  • I have identified the problem, and I have put a potential fix in place, but as the problem is intermittent I will need to wait for the morning to check if it has worked.
  • I just noticed a couple stuck in pending as well, PM sent
  • I also had another one this morning.
  • edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    All the orders that came in overnight and didn't have their status updated, have now had their status updated to payment received, if it had not already been changed and the paypal payment had come through. I have put another fix in place, and will be monitoring that throughout the next minutes/hours. I do apologise for the trouble that this is causing, and rest assured that I am trying to get this resolved as quickly as I can.
  • I received an order today that is in Pending Payment and Payment was received. Thank you ~Dawn~