A few suggestions for site improvements (if admin finds some free time) in regards to 'my cost'

1. 'My cost' field: Orders show the 'my cost' field when an order is submitted, but when a lot is destroyed (either manually, either automated if seller does not retain lots), the cost of the item is deducted from the 'my cost' of the entire order. Could the 'my cost' be 'locked' (like public comments) at moment an order is submitted? My costs also changes all the time, so if a lot is resused (or not zero yet) but the purchase price changes, then older orders are being influenced by the new 'my cost' that got adjusted. Cost of an order is only valid at moment of purchase, so a 'locked' cost would be great :-)

2. on the dashboard, can we get a 'my cost' of 'full inventory' please? That way a seller using the my cost field knows exactly what his/her inventory 'costed', not only this is important for yearly tax reports, it is also handy to run sales (and/or to determine the value of the sale)

3. If an item has no cost yet (my cost=0), and has been ordered, could be get a notification that states it?
example: one of my orders says: My Total Cost ~EUR 0.859
Some lot's (actually most) in that order do not have a 'my cost' yet (working on that), would be nice to see something like: My Total Cost ~EUR 0.859 (incomplete). the incomplete would appear soon 1 lot has a cost of 'zero'

4. could the 'my cost' be displayed for each lot in the order overview (potentially with a on/off switch so sellers can choose if they want it or not), with a red value when 'my cost' is zero (draws attention, allowing to adjust lot's with a quantity 'more then 'zero'). The field should not be visible when generating the picking list offcourse (like with the remarks fields).
This discussion has been closed.