Home from the Hospital and Back to Work

For the third time this year I was hospitalized for several of the past weeks for a worsening degenerative medical condition. I returned home this morning loaded up on meds and am in the process of catching up on all my BL and BO orders. I am feeling fine and ready to get back to work.

I want to apologize to all my buyers for the delay and lack of communication. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please rest assured that your order will be shipped as soon as possible (definitely before the end of this week). If you have any questions, please message me.

Because of the unpredictable nature of my medical condition, I need to sell off all my BO and BL inventory and close my shop until things look more certain. So if you are in a buying mood, please stop by and have a look. Most of my prices are very competitive and I am in a deal-making mood. If you find any of my prices are cheaper on BL, I will credit you for the price difference between BL and BO. If you want to place a bulk order and want an additional discount, use the Request a Quote feature and I will see what I can do for you. I have a lot of bills to pay so any orders would be greatly appreciated.

Please note that I must process pending orders first. So processing and shipping of new orders may be delayed a few days. Thank you for all your support. And once again, apologies to my buyers for the previous delay.

Sincerely,
Thor

Comments