Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Brickowl !!!
Although slighly older, yesterday, exactly 3 years ago, BO was publicly launched by Admin Lawrence (june 28th,2013).
Kudos to him for making it happen day by day, and making the site the new standard in international e-commerce for selling LEGO.
It has been a great ride so far, the future will only get better :-)

Cheers, Eric (proudly a member since 3 years and 22 hours at moment of posting).

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes, Congratulations Admin Lawrence. I am wondering what this future will hold.
  • Happy birthday BrickOwl!

I had never heard of BrickOwl until 10 months after its launch date (I would have joined much earlier!). And I still have never seen any publicity, that's some impressive word-of-mouth marketing... Somewhere, someone must be doing a great job. :)
  • Yes, congratulations! Can't believe it's already 3 years, 1 week since we joined up :)
  • Ooh wow time goes fast congratulations lawrence !! Its just a great site, nice features And great community !
  • happy birthday brick owl , and well done admin
  • Indeed -- a sincere congratulations to Lawrence and BrickOwl as a whole! A more pleasant community could not be found elsewhere. Here's hoping for many more years!
  • @Stragus
    You may have been a bit late to 'discover' the site, you surely made up for it 'big time' by creating Bricksync and therefor 'enhancing' the experiance for many sellers on BO, most likely very underestimated by those who take BS 'for granted', but as you know (just as with BO), great concepts only get appreciated 'over time' ;-)
    If you state the date you launced BS to the general public, I'll be happy to wish it a happy anniversary when it reaches it's birthday (and you know I will) :-)
  • Happy birthday BrickOwl, it's been a pleasure to sell here for last three years.

I have also been here since the very beginning, when this new marketplace was built from scratch and I must say it was a great experience to watch it growing and improving to the point that it works now.

BrickOwl provides so much useful features that surpass the capability of other teams - let's take for example the instant checkout with weight/capacity calculation or the magic wishlist tool, let alone many more functions that make selling and buying here comfortable and easy.

Admin Lawrence, you did a really great work, and I consider you (and your helpers) THE real world-class team.
    May you still have fun from doing this better and better for next many many years :)