Can someone check this for me?

We just joined a few days ago and are loving it at our new home so far!

I just tried to set up shipping for our store. Can an experienced member please take a look for me and offer any suggestions or tell me if i've missed something/done it correctly etc.

Appreciate any suggestions/improvements/comments please
Thanks in advance

Janice
JB Bricks and Pieces

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think your shipping methods appear rather incomplete... A customer from the U.S. (where you are located) couldn't even checkout with 400g of parts, he would have to request a quote.

Shipping methods should probably cover at least a couple kilograms in parts.
  • It looks like you enabled your international shipping methods to US buyers, you might want to remove that.
  • Thanks Stragus...Will take a look at it now
  • Thanks Colorado Bricks...will look at that too, phew
  • I think i fixed them all :) ... Do i just leave it at quote for Priority Mail Flat rate boxes? Until the actual order is packed the customer won't know if it'll fit in small/med/large box...doesn't matter the weight in this instance though.
  • Priority Mail Flat rates are actually the easiest methods to create. Price is the same no matter what and the volume is known. You can create a shipping method for S,M and L.

All 3 might show up at checkout, most user should pick the cheapest :)

I suggested Lawrence the creation of group for shipping methods (like a group with all FR methods) but only show the cheapest in that group to de-clutter check-out but no luck..