API Help

Can someone please help me in regards to the API information i need to put in bricksync?
// BrickLink configuration
bricklink.consumerkey = "";
bricklink.consumersecret = "";
bricklink.token = "";
bricklink.tokensecret = "";

I have the API key already for here on brickowl.
Signing off for tonight.
Have a goodnight all

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Can someone please help me in regards to the API information i need to put in bricksync?
    // BrickLink configuration
    bricklink.consumerkey = "";
    bricklink.consumersecret = "";
    bricklink.token = "";
    bricklink.tokensecret = "";

I have the API key already for here on brickowl.
    Signing off for tonight.
    Have a goodnight all
  • That would be in the question #1 from the FAQ:
    http://www.bricksync.net/guidefaq.html#faqapikeys

I suggest glancing over the rest of the FAQ too.
  • So sorry Stragus. I must be a bit dense. I have read and re-read the FAQ but don't understand what I'm looking for or where to find it. On Brickowl it was easy and it's a long string of #'s and letters and i found that no problem. I just am missing something i guess as i do not see anything like that for bricklink, i am just going around in circles.
    What exactly am i looking for?
    Thanks and so sorry for not being able to figure this out...

Janice
  • Thank you Stragus...... I found what i was looking for :)
  • Hello again,
    I am stuck again. Can anyone walk me through the set up of bricksync. I have the keys and information to sync but have no idea what to do next. I have read the FAQ's and the instructions but it's pretty bad when i don't even know how to put the info where it belongs after i have it in the notepad :( ...i admit i am not very good with computers/terminology etc but all this might as well be in another language to me as I just do not have a clue what i'm doing.
    If all else fails i guess i will just deduct from inventory every time i get an order from BL. I can work with that. I just did not realize how hard it would be to understand and use Bricksync (for an old lady :) ).
    Any help / suggestions would be appreciated through PM if someone has the time.
    Thank you
    Janice
  • All right, let's continue that in private.