Hi...Opened Today

Hi All,

I recognize quite a few names, so i think i feel right at home...or i will as soon as i learn to navigate this site. Not new to selling but would love any help/idea's to improve :)
A couple of questions if anyone can help...
How long does it take for the store to show in the "Stores" section?
When uploading inventory there were a LOT that apparently did not sync data... For now i just clicked delete as i don't know how to fix the errors (images/missing something on the listing etc). Can anyone point out some sort of tutorial?
Thanks all

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We're new here as well, so I can't really answer your questions. But welcome! Lots of folks coming from Bricklink. :smile:

An
  • @multinana1957 as far as i know it is 24 hours but @Lawrence will know for sure the exact times etc. You could use bricksync to sync both bricklink and brickowl. futhermore if there are errors importing stuff it is mainly due information not being present in the catalog. you can edit this by going to an item and click the edit button. Futhermore you can see a section on your dashboard which tells you what data is missing in your inventory (id,pictures, descriptions ect). If i'm telling something wrong please correct me.

kind regards,
    peter