Hi there!

I just opened my store (Out of the Box) here on Brickowl and filled it with a few sets and minifigs to get accustomed to all this features that are new to me. Have been on Bricklink for a few years now, time to try something new. Brickowl looks cool to me!

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to brickowl, and good luck with selling :) if you have questions, you can ask them on the forum, theres always somebody who knows the answer
  • Thanks! First, I will try to make some sense out of Bricksync....
  • yeah at first it's a bit difficult to understand. the first thing you have to do is make a backup. and then fill in the api key's to start communicating whereafter you can perform the first sync. if you have any specific questions, i will try to answer them :)
  • ... hele ochtend bezig geweest, maar ik kom er niet uit. Begrijp er geen **** van. Ik laat het er maar bij, gewoon alleen maar sets op Brickowl.
  • @Tango If you need help with BrickSync, just ask me in a private message. Not in Dutch though. :)
  • @Tango
    and if you need Dutch support in stead of Stragus' offer, just ask ;-)
    =Als je NL support wil, vraag het maar ;-)
    @Stragus
    how about a 'NL' (+FR )translation of BS helppages (or even full translation of the program), least I can do if you want it :-)
  • edited June 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I didn't think translations would be necessary, but perhaps just to get started... I could do French and Spanish, eh.