price in my store showing £99

hello I have just listed some instruction manuals and when I look in my inventory the prices are correct but when I look in my storefront every one is £99 and underneath say price was ie £1.00 now £99 can anyone help me please to see where I have gone wrong and how to correct this thankyou regards brennans bounty

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Let Lawrence know [brickowl.com], I think this was a site issue last time, due to a cache overflow, or too much sand stuck in the ferblenaffer section. Something technical anyway...
    It was a quick fix, I just carried on entering stock and ignored the displayed price, and it was fine once the cache was cleared at BO's end.
  • cheers I have made a mistake before and listed for £99 then saw my error and corrected them but this is different I will contact him in the morning thaks once again regards brennans bounty
  • £99 sounds like the default price if an item hasn't been added by anyone before.
  • hello I have been mucking about with it and I seem to have sorted it out I just added a note in the customer notes and when I updated it they seem to have gone to the correct price thankyou anyway regards brennans bounty