USPS Pick up

hello everyone,

since we moved to the Houston area I have scheduled a USPS Pick up to my Apartment twice and both times no one showed up.
But I receive a e-mail the next day that the pick up was successful.

any advice?? is anyone else experiencing this??

Rebecca

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Pretty common on days where I do not have my regular carrier, they also leave notices for packages that they never even try to deliver even when I am home... really frustrating...

My regular carrier told me to complain the post office, they game me a number to call when pick-up is not done but nobody every pick up the phone.
    I have a good relationship with the regular carrier and she gives me her schedule so I know what to expect.
    She also stops by when I do not have a request as many times they forget to give her the pick-up requests on her route...

I wish I have blue drop-off/collection close by, but the closest is 7 miles away.
  • Thanks for the input. I was planning on giving them a call tomorrow. I doubt it will change anything, but its worth a try.

Luckily for me i have a collection box about 3 miles away, but its annoying to pack 4 kids in a car to drop of only a few envelopes.
    :smile:
  • How does your mail get to you? Dropped off on site in a common collection box or do you have to drive to a PO to pluck it from a box?
  • They have one big area at the complex that has a mailbox for every apartment.