Store suspended

Where should i give the proof of ownership?And how i do it? Thanks

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • E-mail brickowl.com
  • There have been a number of scams originating from Portugal over the last few weeks and months, and because you're offering a rare set for half its usual asking price, of course alarm bells are going to start ringing.

I'm not sure what BrickOwl would think is enough, but perhaps a good start would be a picture of the set together with that day's newspaper and a piece of paper with your username/store name on it? A few images from different angles would be best.

If you haven't done so already you should also ensure your PayPal account is fully validated as this would give potential buyers more confidence.

You may also try and find an established seller who might be willing to act as a kind of escrow service, who receives both the payment and the goods to then forward on to the respective parties. This might not work when dealing with sealed sets because the escrow seller would be unable to check the contents.

In all honesty, you should have no trouble finding a local buyer to take that particular set off your hands at that price, and you should be able to trade in-person for cash. A serious Lego collector/re-seller will travel some distance when there are savings of €1,000+ on offer.
  • I am going to Portugal in July. If you can wait until then to sell the UCS Millenium Falcon (10179) for the current asking price (minus the Brick Owl commission), I will buy it from you and pay cash after opening the set to verify contents. If the deal goes through I will then transfer the commission due to Brick Owl.
  • You're right Hoodie, its a collectible And i was asking a doubht price, thanks for the advice, i will keep it on my shelf, thanks
  • @BrickKingdom
    I'll make you the same offer I recently made to a Portugese seller on an another website.
    You send me a set I can't resist to 'pricewise', and soon it gets in and it's verified, I'll pay with IBAN/BIC. My reputation on this site is high enough for you to trust me, not only I have 100% feedback here in over 1200 transactions, I'm also among the topcontributors of this website, a frequent foum poster, so you can deal with 200% confidence. How about it?
This discussion has been closed.