Orders Stuck in Processed and Pending

Hello all,
I have a few orders that are stuck in the state Processed or Pending. Customers are not responding to my messages, or simply told me to delete the orders.

How can I delete those orders?

Thanks,

Steeve

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • From the 'more actions' button on the order page.
  • @sqlplus
    can you explain a bit more?
    If an order is 'processed', it technicly means it was paid for, and you pressed the 'processed' button, the next step would be you shipping the order and press 'shipped', so how can it be stuck in 'processed', unless you are not using the correct sequence:
    Pending> Payment Submitted > Payment Received > Processing > Processed > Shipped > Received
    The 'received' can obviously only be actioned by the buyer, so in worst case your orders remain in 'shipped' status forever (nothing to worry about, a lot of buyers do not action it).

Then the pending...
    Do they remain pending because the buyer chosed a payment method that is non instant (Like banktransfer), and then they don't pay for it? In that case, as Hoddie mentioned you can 'cancel' the order in the 'more actions' tab and even make a 'report an issue' so that it's tagged on the buyers account (other sellers can see that if the buyer places orders with them).

However, if the buyer choosed an instant payment type like Paypal, and it remains pending, then you have another problem, a more technical one, can be solved, ask for assitance here then.