2016 Planned Enhancements for Buyers?

Can anyone speak to 2016 planned enhancements for the buying experience? I've been away awhile and I read through many of the suggestions but it's hard to tell if they're rejected, in progress, implemented, etc.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Lawrence doesn't seem to publicly share a roadmap or to-do list, so that's hard to say.

Personally, I would love a wishlist solver: automatically compute the best combination of stores and carts to minimize the total price. That would be one amazing feature... It wouldn't be excessively expensive to compute as long as heuristics are used to find a very-near-optimal solution, which may differ slightly from the one true optimal solution (my programming skills and experience are available if desired, I can do that stuff).
  • I do have some plans but I rarely disclose them as its down to how much time I have available to implement them.
  • @Lawrence Fair enough. Do you prefer to work with one post per suggestion or one post with multiple suggestions?
  • @Stragus That feature is near the top of my list also. I recently made a wishlist from a set part-out and the store at the top of my buy list had 89 of my 97 lots for $1133 but a combination of 8 different stores had 95 of my 97 lots for $255. IMHO that first store should never have been in the list, let alone at the top. (I'm sure it's a fine store, just not in my budget.)
  • Could you let me know which set that Wishlist was made from? I can then try and work out what went wrong. Also if it was new or used.
  • @Lawrence Sent email w/examples. Thanks for taking a look when you have time.