Bulk Quantity Set to 1, All Minifigures 40% off, All Parts 50% off

Minifigures 40% off, Parts 50% off

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Did you raise your prices to have a sale? It seems that 50% off is pretty much what I would call regular price. To me, that seems a bit dishonest.
  • I never set no prices, the site set the prices based on sales history, I inputed the item and the price came up automatically, So to answer your question No I did not raise my prices to have a sale, and Actually I disagree that price is regular price, check maybe there is a difference in country, things sell cheaper in the states cuz their dollar is worth more, I am new to this site and really am not that computer savvy, I don't even know how to completely navigate this site let alone systematically raise prices on thousands of items just to have a sale, I am truly sorry if I have something that is a couple cents more expensive than others but I did notice that when I look for an item the price range is all over the board depending on the seller and the country etc..., so before you put out a bold faced assumption regarding someone's honesty, or practices check your facts, if I have something that's a bit to expensive for you message me, possibly id lower the price to make you happy, Regards
  • and tbh, my intention of the sale was to try and bring my prices below everyone else, however I am not sure how to mass change my entire inventory to be the cheapest always no matter what, but im not sure how to
  • If you want your prices to be the lowest, you could use the Mass Inventory Update tool to change all prices to Current Minimum for existing lots. Also, you can change your default listing settings to always use current minimum (or current average, current maximum etc) when listing a new item. If you do this, you may not even need to use a sale to make prices any lower.

On a personal note: I never buy based on price. I usually choose a seller to buy from based on how many of my wish list items they have. So, if you want more buyers, don't try to compete on price. Instead, I recommend that you have as large of an inventory as you can to attract buyers. In my store, I always use the 6 month average to set prices automatically.
  • Fair enough. I don't use the price history from BrickOwl, so it might differ significantly from the price history on the other site. I looked at what I had in my wanted list and the prices were crazy high for those. I've just seen so many "50% off sales" on the other site where prices have been jacked up to make a sale sound impressive, I apologize for accusing you of this.
  • I will correct the mass inventory tool to bear the 6 month history, then honor the 50% off and 40% off until the sale ends, then I will take lotsofbricks advice and continue with the price being based on the current 6 month average, sorry for any confusion or if I came off strong but hey, in the end its a simple misunderstanding and all us people are just that "Human", again if I have something you want and its priced a bit high I'd be happy to try and accommodate as best as possible, message me and let me know what it is, if your request is reasonable I will grant it.

Regards