Pickin Bricks Introduction

Hi all,

New to collecting lego, but have loved it since I was a lil gaffer, I am currently trying to break into this fascinating world of buying and selling to support my habit, I would like to collect enough City, and Creator, and Trains to build an entire city that has everything a normal city needs to exist, from a complete shipping terminal with waterway, and airway and trainway, city transit, banks, stores, police, fire, ems, etc... I could go on and on, all of you know how expensive this will be, and how time consuming, I have all kinds of people who have bins and bins of lego for sale, I just need to sell some of what I got to get more, I try to complete any sets I can that are needed for my collection and sell the rest online, sometimes I find other stuff I don't really collect, or am not really into, but I still buy it and list it for those f you who do, Please stop by our store at Pickin Bricks and make a purchase or more those hard to find treasures are out there in those bins somewhere, all parts in our store are 40% off, and all minifigures are 25% off, hope to see and sell you something soon.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi there. Welcome. I wish you success. It looks like most of your lots require a buyer to purchase the entire qty. For example, a lot containing 10 of something must be purchased in multiples of 10. I recommend to remove the bulk qty. requirement and allow customers to buy exactly how many of each lot that they want.

Here's how to do it quickly and easily...

My Store > Inventory > put a check next to Category > Mass Inventory Update > select Bulk Quantity from drop-down menu > qty. = 1 > Update.
  • has been changed, and thank you