Commissions

Just a quick question, could commissions be sent to Brick Owl by cash?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited April 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Mroak62

Let's assume the Brickowl adminstration wouls say 'yes', how exactly would that work out?
    You own a commision in CAD, while BO is located in UK, so GBP. If we take a random example that you would owe 12.43 CAD, you would owe 6.77 GBP. At banks one can only exchange 'bills', no dimes or pennies or whatever. So a problem I believe ;-)
    Then there is the transfer delay, in the mean while you build up new fees, and in the mean while the exchange rate changes, so by the time your payment reaches BO, your payment would be skewed, not to mention Admin would need to make manual actions on your account...
    And then there is the risk the cash never reaches UK offcourse.

If this is related to the fact you might not have a Paypal account, then I can tell there is no need to have a PP account (allthough from a selling point of view it is recommend, as it is by far the most used payment method), when you click the 'pay via Paypal' button on the 'account' tab, you are invited to a screen that also allows you to pay from a credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover), so if you have one of those, it should solve any payment problem ;-)

Hope this helps :-)
  • I'm afraid not, we only accept PayPal at the moment. We may accept Debit/Credit card in the future
  • I do not have any credit cards, I'm new, and my store is closed at the moment.
  • @Lawrence
    If you, as recipiant have a Paypal account, then anyone *without* a Paypal account having one of the above mentioned CC's can send you a straight payment from their credit card without actually opening a PP account, it's a Paypal feature, so technicly you don't need to open a credit card account for that particular matter, as it includes the most spreaded CC's :-)
    But obviously that won't solve the OP's problem ;-)
  • You can wire transfer money to a Paypal account and pay from the account.