Is this the way the site works around here?

So i posted a question in regards to a issue i was having to stripe the other day and for some reason im being told i could care less about anyone else. Yes to those that think that i was having issues and posted about it so clearly... i could care less and also cant at the same time being doing other things to show support for the events that are going on around the entire world at the moment. In using that login i guess you also could care less has you were doing the same thing i was... posting on these forums complaining. You think you care "more" because you are for some reason here complaining about someone else posting about other things? Is that all it takes to "care"? Have you cheapen it that much? Cause i would like to think if you was actually there and involved you had other things to do than be worrying about what everyone is doing here and patrolling to make sure they meet your expectation of caring.

Is this for real what happens when someone post on the forums?

Shutting my store down... Screw this. This is better than BL? HA. I got the answers i needed over there.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think someone's emotions were running very high that day... What a mess, sorry about that.

I may not think it's fair to judge the marketplace based on that sample, but I'm glad you found your answer, good luck in everything. :)
  • Sorry to hear that it went Down like that :-( it is unfortunate to hear you now have a bad impression of brickowl. But it is only a reaction of someone which does not represeny all of brickowl. Good luck with selling :)
This discussion has been closed.