9409 Elephant wall?

I think this is an error in the catalog:

http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-elephant-wall-9409

Shouldn't this be 9409-2, as 9409-1 is the Islander key chain?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @brickiton:
    Yes, it resorts incorrectly, the correct entry for the Elephant wall is
    http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-unnamed-gear-547220

@Lawrence
    I believe this can be solved by inverting the matching ID's of both entries. I'll file an update in a couple of minutes.

• @lawrence
    can't seem to force the ID's on BOIDS, so this would require your manual action.
  • I believe this was fixed last night, what is the bump in relation to?
  • The link still goes to a "Set Number: 9409-1"? Entering 9409-1 in the catalog search field also brings me the Elephant wall? It should show the Keychain.
  • edited March 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    They both have the same set number, I believe the -2 stuff doesn't show for gear
  • @BrickItOn
    The search with -1 for this set is purely based on external ID, the one from brickset as a matter of fact (who consider gear of this kind as 'sets').
    Gear normally don't have a -1 or -2 extension on BO and neither on BL, so it's just brickset who holds the -1 extension for such gear, at first sight they don't even have the keychain in catalog, so how would they be able to number the elephant set -2 (in order for BO to upload that ID), while keychains don't have such an extention... the oddity here is that coincidently a keychain was numbered with a similar number to another gear item in another database, the automatic search and import @lawrence has set up just caused a mismatch between several databases, so just a matter of finetuning when noticed...
    The items resolve correctly now, proof is the keychain from toronto bricks that was previously listed as the elephant set resolves now correctly to the keychain, so all seemes quite fine now with these 2 entries ;-)