Feedback not received!

Hello, a new user few days ago bought a set from my shop. Then I asked him if he had received the parcel and was happy with it and if he could please leave me a feedback. He did answer saying everthing was ok but didn't leave a feedback!

Now, how much effort it takes to leave a feedback?? I've asked once again and he didn't even replied nor left a feedback!

Thanks for reading.
TheItalianBrick

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm only in my first month - 35 orders, and only 5 marked received and feedback so far. If that's representative, it's a bit disappointing. I leave a packing slip, reminding people to mark as received so I know the items arrived, the feedback is kind of a bonus.
  • hello as they used to say on greedy bay feedback not left is good feedback ,by this they mean you have not been left any negative feedback I would say the first thing buyers look at is your items then your feedback if it is still showing high percentage they will go ahead with the order if you do not have 100% they would look at why and then make a choice depending on why the neg was left.i would not worry to much about feedback just concentrate on getting your items listed and money in the bank regards brennan's bounty
  • You'll find that you get about 30% Feedback
  • I've received 1809 orders and only 511 feedback from those orders. I've had buyers who have bought from me several times and never left feedback. I do my best to provide excellent customer service. I'm happy for the sale and the repeat business. Who knows, if I sent multiple requests for feedback to those buyers who never left any, I might not see near as many return and place other orders.
    Just a thought,
    Katie
  • well said Katie its best not to bother buyers too much feedback does not mean a lot on here ,on greedy bay it could cost you your sellers rights regards brennan's bounty
  • I'm new into selling but the same applies, only 7 feedback from 27 orders.

100% positive, so I'm happy for now.

Sergio
  • I always always leave feedback when I have received my complete order I believe it is most important not only for the seller but also the buyer to have a good feedback score however some stores I have purchased from several times have never left me any feedback even when I have left there's so it's not only some buyers that need to pull there socks up some sellers do too
  • Thanks for the info. I'm a relatively new Brickowl business. I have had only 2 sales. My second sale was about a month ago but still no sign that the goods were received. I was concerned and watching out for confirmation. It's good to know that customers seldom confirm that they receive the goods. So as the song says 'Let it go, let it go'.